The course comprises in-house course work, training, and above all, practical work on construction sites, which enables our students to witness and handle live construction problems and techniques and acquire related experience and skills. We also provide special mentoring assistance to our students to improve their communication skills and also improve the skills set required to be an effective foreman.
- Traditionally, many foremen were trained and working on projects without having formal qualifications. However, now they have realized the importance of formal qualification since the industry requirements and standards have been raised too.
- Able to manage and motivate workers and get work done within the scheduled time span
- Able to effectively monitor the site and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Able to ensure the quality work at the site
- Able to read blueprints and construction plans
- Able to maintain equipment and manage paperwork
- Able to monitor concreting, concrete cube, slump testing, the ratio of concrete, crushing strength, plasterwork, granite, and plywood & steel shuttering, etc
Complete Course Details & Syllabus will be shared through LMS after admission
Chapter 1 Introduction to theory & practical
Concreting Concrete costing and testing Vibrating and finishing Concrete cube and slump testing Ratio of concrete
Concrete crushing strength Plaster work Tiling, marble, & granite Seeding & water proofing
Chapter 2 Introduction to Shuttering Practical & Theory Wooden Shuttering Plywood & Steel Shuttering Foundation & Pedestal column
Chapter 3 Introduction to Steel Theory & Practical Kinds and types of steel Cutting of steel Binding and bending of steel Ring bending Overlapping & Hooks Bending, binding and fixing of foundation column, beams and slab steel
Chapter 4 Fundamental of Civil Foreman
Chapter 5 Final Project