MBA in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
The role of corporate social responsibility (CSR) in MBA programs is rapidly evolving as a result of the economic difficulties over the past five years. After the global recession at the end of the last decade, some, rightly or wrongly, placed blame at the doors of business schools for failing to ingrain the importance of CSR values on their alumni. Further, protests around the world against the perceived greed fostered in some industries show a global population becoming increasingly frustrated with a lack of consideration of CSR in business. There is a growing belief that MBAs are well placed to manage effectively and to lead corporations today. They are discerned to bring not only expertise in traditional management and financial skills to their employers but also a sensitivity to all forms of CSR and the ways in which corporations need to interact with governments, which are the primary aims of this MBA in CSR.
Action Research Paper
This requirement of the MBA program will enable the student to prepare a research paper that applies managerial concepts and research techniques to a significant organizational issue or problem, within the context of his/her chosen specialization area. After completing the action research the student should be able to:
- Select, evaluate and apply critical management thinking to an organizational issue or problem.
- Critically evaluate the techniques and processes used to investigate an important organizational issue or problem.
- Synthesize information to arrive at a coherent conclusion.
- Critically evaluate the implications for the recommendations presented.
- Critically reflect on his or her development of knowledge, skills, and techniques used during the preparation of the action research paper.
For Action Research, Support and supervision contact Dr. Zshah after admission via firstname.lastname@example.org
- To enable the advanced study of organizations, their management, and the changing external context in which they operate.
- Equip individuals for and/or development of a career in business and management by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level to assume senior managerial and leadership positions in the business.
- Development of the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management leadership and practice.
- Enhancement of lifelong learning and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
Recognition Accreditation & Membership
Best Business School
The EUROPEAN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY is ranked #85 WORLD’S BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS FOR 2019 by CEOWORLD Magazine. EIU-Paris continues to be one of the WORLD’S BEST and MOST AFFORDABLE BUSINESS SCHOOLS of the 21st Century, and beyond.
The European International University (EIU) – Paris, is NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED as a private higher education established by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education, Research, and Innovation, in accordance to and in compliance with the French Education Act: Code de l’Education Articles L 444-1 to 444-11 and R 444-1 to 444-28
Professional Training License
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as a Professional Training service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE.
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.
View EIU’s Accreditation Certificate, click here
ASSOCIATION FOR TRANSNATIONAL HIGHER EDUCATION ACCREDITATION (ATHEA)
The Association for Transnational Higher Education Accreditation (ATHEA) is a membership non-profit association registered in Vienna, Austria (ZVR-Zahl 378490525). ATHEA is governed by a Board of Directors who are elected by the membership. The association’s daily operations are managed by the Executive Director. Find out more http://www.athea.org
EUROPEAN COUNCIL FOR BUSINESS EDUCATION (ECBE)
European International University (EIU, Paris) is proud to announce its membership with the European Council for Business Education (ECBE). ECBE is a prestigious international accreditation agency with its headquarter in Belgium. ECBE recognizes EIU’s endeavor in providing high-quality education in vocation-focused and job skills-specific programs and qualifications. With the support of ECBE, EIU will continue to improve and develop its unique programs to benefit learners who are seeking to accelerate their careers and accomplishments. For more information, please visit https://ecbe.eu/index.
Assessment of Learning
Personalized exercises, assignments, and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/program to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative.
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or program.
The material will be provided by our Global Partner, PDRi after admission
The Grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
Sample Awarded (Digital Copy)How To Check EIU Listing on French Government Official Website
European International University 839 980 851 R.C.S. PARIS Greffe de Tribunal de Commerce de PARIS
Support For Admission & Research
PLEASE FILL THE BELOW ONLINE FORM FOR REGISTRATION AND CHECK YOU EMAIL FOR DETAILS AFTER SUBMITTING FORM.
[contact-form-7 id=”3142″ title=”Productapply”]
Master of Business Administration (MBA)