Msc in Management & Leadership
* Please note that this program is available only to members of the International Alliance of Business Professionals (IABP).
The Master of Science (MSc) in Management & Leadership program offers you the flexibility of combining your job responsibilities and/or family obligations while studying. The format of the program offers you the opportunity to study wherever you want and whenever it suits your schedule.
You will have no exams but to keep you focused and on track you will submit assignments for each course. These assignments are very practice-oriented, focused on current developments in business and immediately applicable to your own organization and personal aspects of life.
NOTE: If you are a professional in the related field and possess not less than 05 years EXPERIENCE, and age is above 26 years, only then you are eligible for admission.
For details, please visit www.cmu.ac and iabp.us
The University own Fee is Higher than 9000USD. However, you can get upto 80% Fee Remit, if Proceed to take admission through us. For Details & Guidance, Please Email on
- Organizational Behavior
- Ethics in Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership: Practice & Theory
- Communication for Leaders
- Change Leadership
- Leadership & Innovation
- Capstone: Strategic Leadership
Offered only for IABP Members in Greece
- Decision Making for Maritime Operations and Investments
- Employability and Entrepreneurship
- Introduction to Maritime Law
- Maritime Economics
- Maritime Management and Shipping Markets
- International Trade of Goods by Sea
- Maritime Policy and Strategy
- Ship Broking
- Ship Risks and Crisis Management
- Maritime Shipping and Ports Operations
- Final Project
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You can start anytime. This is a distance learning self – study program which allows you to set the pace of your study within the duration set for IABP members ONLY
- Applicant is an IABP Associate Member in good standing
- Possess a two-year Diploma in any field
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in middle management level position
- Not a member yet? Click here to join
- Education Certificates
- Latest CV / Résumé
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Photo (jpg. format)
- Two (2) Reference Letters (past or current employer(s) or not a family member)
Yes. A combination of video lessons, reading and reference materials for each module are provided in your online learning portal which can be access anytime. Students can also access online library (Perlego) available throughout the study duration to search additional reference materials.
Each module is assessed by an assignment of minimum 2500 – 3500 words
The dissertation word count must be minimum 25,000 to 40,000 words
Why assignment – based assessment?
- It provides opportunity for students to learn, practice and demonstrate they have achieved the learning goals.
- The assignment can focus on a product as output (e.g. research report, design, prototype, etc.) and/or a process (e.g. research process, group process) and/or the performance of individual skills or competences (e.g. professional skills, communications skills).
- Used to test higher cognitive abilities and the application of specific skills or knowledge. It can mirror the future professional practice. It can be used to assess the integration of knowledge, skills and attitudes (competences).
You can get a printed copy together with the transcript and we can send them to your address. Please make sure your contact details are correct when submitting the request. Courier charges are based on your location and to be borne by the student.
The assignment marking and grading process will take at least 4 weeks from your submission date. The result will be notified to you personally via email