Good News For Pakistani Professionals:
Keeping in view the job nature and other unavoidable social and family engagements of Pakistani professionals/workers around the world especially in GCC Countries, EIU is the best viable and friendly option. Experience Based maximum exemptions can be granted to such professionals in continuing their qualification with PDRi. This professional friendly option has been the out come of the efforts by Dr. Zaher Shah, who is Ph.D, certified researcher and educator of repute, and expert on the area of professional development. For free counseling by Dr. Shah about professional based certification/qualification, job development-oriented qualification guidance, job development and research , Whatsapp Text Only ( cv & desired certificate/diploma/degree course, nature of existing job ) on +92 342 9245351 for prompt response. Direct call with out cv evaluation may not be entertained, with anticipatory regret.
MASTER TRAINER CERTIFICATION
Although it may appear to be simple, conducting a training session requires specific skills and knowledge of how people learn. Trainers who have taken the time to consider their own approaches, understandings, and skills will be better equipped to provide comprehensive, active and effective training courses. This course provides the groundwork for trainers to begin developing and refining their training and facilitation skills using a variety of methods to deliver the best learning experiences and improve learner engagement and retention. Over time, trainers will develop their practical skills further because of this course.
PDRi Student Mr. Adeel From KSA in EIU Paris For Seminar & MBA
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain the different attitudes, skills, and knowledge a professional trainer needs to be successful.
- List the roles and responsibilities of a professional trainer.
- Explain the importance of the seven characteristics of outstanding trainers.
- Explain how adults learn.
- Identify the three most common learning styles and select appropriate learning strategies to accommodate each style.
- Use Neuro-linguistic Patterning techniques to engage learners.
- Determine if a performance issue is a genuine training need or not.
- Determine whether to design materials in-house or purchase off the shelf materials.
- Write observable performance objectives.
- Identify appropriate training methods.
- Get training sessions off to a good start.
- Use introductions and summaries to reinforce learning.
- Facilitate activities, role plays, and icebreakers.
- Use their body language and voice tone effectively.
- Handle pre-training nervousness.
- Use techniques to get participants back on time from breaks and lunch.
- Identify tough participants and use appropriate techniques to manage them.
- Explain how Gen X and Gen Y Generations prefer to learn.
Module 2: Principles of Adult Learning
Module 3: Training Design and Methods
Module 4: Be a power presenter
Module 5: Dealing with tough training times
What Would You Get at Completion
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited MASTER TRAINER CERTIFICATION (TRAIN-THE-TRAINER) evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally
3. Greater confidence to face job related tasks and achievement of optimized performance
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at work place
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
-Learner should possess high level of motivation and self-discipline
-Learner should be proficient in the English language
-Learner should possess at least 1 year of professional working experience in the field of corporate training (training of professionals and adult learners)
-Those without any training background, but who sincerely wish to go into the training profession could be enrolled into the programme as well
-Learner must possess basic smart phone or computer operating knowledge and skills
Up to 3 months
|Total Fee||1st Fee Installment||2nd Fee Installment||Research Supervision Charges (Included)|
Personalized, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at work place, in specialized field of study
Assessment of Learning
Personalized exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course / programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
The grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
Recognition & Accreditation
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.
How to Check EIU Listing on French Government Official Website