Good News For Pakistani Professionals:
Keeping in view the job nature and other unavoidable social and family engagements of Pakistani professionals/workers around the world especially in GCC Countries, EIU is the best viable and friendly option. Experience Based maximum exemptions can be granted to such professionals in continuing their qualification with PDRi. This professional friendly option has been the out come of the efforts by Dr. Zaher Shah, who is Ph.D, certified researcher and educator of repute, and expert on the area of professional development. For free counseling by Dr. Shah about professional based certification/qualification, job development-oriented qualification guidance, job development and research , Whatsapp Text Only ( cv & desired certificate/diploma/degree course, nature of existing job ) on +92 342 9245351 for prompt response. Direct call with out cv evaluation may not be entertained, with anticipatory regret.
Prof. Dr. Zahir Shah
Prof. Dr. Zahir Shah, Ph.D
Research & Admission Advisor
European Intl Univ. France
Ballsbridge Univ. Canada
Chairman H. pdri.org
PDRi Student Mr. Adeel From KSA in EIU Paris For Seminar & MBA
The programme has the following aims:
- To enable the advanced study of organisations, their management and the changing external context in which they operate.
- Equip individuals for and/or development of a career in business and management by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level to assume senior managerial and leadership positions in business.
- Development of the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management leadership and practice.
- Enhancement of lifelong learning and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
The M.B.A. programme structure enables students to acquire the following knowledge and transferable skills:
- Develop the fundamentals and requisite skills set of effective leadership in a global environment.
- Develop how to communicate and structure their ideas into logical steps that utilize their resources, respect social and cultural boundaries.
- Learn to recognize opportunity, how to establish what needs to be done, how to determine who needs to be involved, how to manage effectively, and how to honour cultural differences.
- Develop analytical thinking.
- Develop reasoning skills.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Know the importance of teamwork.
- Demonstrate the ability to self-evaluate, modify behaviour and meet or exceed obligations.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and sustain a positive impression, confidence and advance in a career.
- Develop a fundamental understanding of the principles of business.
- Develop highly effective communication skills.
At the end of the programme the successful student will have the ability to:
- Demonstrate critical understanding of management theories, current issues of management, the development of conceptual frameworks to guide their application within organizations.
- Acquire a strong foundation in key functional areas of business management to enable them to succeed as effective managers/leaders in an increasingly complex and dynamic environment.
- Acquire and use a range of concepts, tools and techniques for problem solving and decision-making for analyzing complex and inter-related business scenarios.
- Demonstrate and apply independent research and critical skills enabling the investigation and evaluation of valid and relevant management issues and practices.
- Demonstrate initiative, insight, attitudes of responsibility and ethical leadership in the development of the strategic management agenda in the organization the participant works in or expected to work in the
PROGRAMME STRUCTURE & REQUIREMENTS
In order to obtain the M.B.A. degree (with specialisation), students needs to complete 8 core modules + Action Research Paper in his/her chosen specialisation area.
The 8 core modules are taught modules (with an option to be accessed from wherever, particularly for those students who are not Thailand-based) and are assessed using Application-Oriented-Assignments (AOA). Each module is assessed through an AOA of 3,500 to 4,000 words.
Note: Students will carry out an Action Research and produce a full report of his/her research and its findings in an area of specialization (minimum 5,000-word long research report).
8 CORE MODULES + ACTION RESEARCH PAPER
- MGT510: Managerial Accounting (7.5 ECTS): This module examines the principles, techniques, and uses of accounting in the planning and control of business organisations from a management perspective. Identified are the budgetary process and related performance evaluation techniques, cost-volume-profit relationship, product costing methods, Just-In-Time (JIT) manufacturing, and Activity Based Costing (ABC). Related theory and application will also be reviewed.
- MGT520: Managing Business Strategy (7.5 ECTS): This module includes a study of strategic planning including mission statement development, analysis of the external environment and internal organisational factors, development of strategic alternatives, selection of appropriate alternatives, implementation of strategies, and competitive strategies and dynamics. Special emphases are given to the integration and coordination of the functional areas within the enterprise. The case method will be used to provide practical experience in analysis and decision-making in the solution of business problems.
- MGT530: Human Capital Management (HRM) (7.5 ECTS): This module prepares students to address the concepts of personnel development as managers. Students learn criteria for developing effective job analysis, appraisal systems, and appropriate career development plans for employees. Other topics include personnel selection, employee compensation, benefits, training, workplace diversity, discipline, employee rights, unions, and management behaviours.
- MGT540: Marketing Management (7.5 ECTS): Marketing Management is the art and science of choosing target markets and getting, keeping, and growing customers through creating, delivering, and communicating superior customer value. Marketing management seeks to meet organisational objectives by effectively satisfying customers in a dynamic environment. This module provides an overview of marketing processes and marketing principle and provides students with the opportunity to apply the key concepts to practical business situations.
- MGT550: Managing Operations (7.5 ECTS): Management of Productions / Operations – Introduces production and operations management, the business function responsible for creating goods and services. In recent years, the scope of production management has broadened considerably. Production concepts and techniques are now being applied not only to manufacturing concerns but to a wide range of service industries. These include health care, food service, recreation, banking, hotel management, retail sales, education, transportation, and government. This course examines the design and control of systems needed for the efficient use of materials, human resources, and equipment. It also discusses the allocation of financial resources, facilities, and information in the development of competitive products and services.
- MGT560 – Leading Organization (7.5 ECTS): This module offers an opportunity for senior-level managers to acquire expert insights, explore leadership and people management concepts, and examine actionable strategies for building the kind of leadership and people manager to enable employees to deliver their optimum performance. This module also aims to provide students with the ideas, frameworks, and tools required in creating an environment and culture in which individuals feel compelled to innovate and contribute to a transforming work environment. This module covers both the role of the effective leader and the impactive manager. The roles are different but connected and clarifying the differing approaches and capabilities in the two roles helps effectiveness and impact in both.
- MGT570: Financial Management (7.5 ECTS): This module is specifically designed for individuals involved in Financial Planning, Accounting Records, Financial Monitoring, and Internal Control System. This module will ensure that the students prove to be an invaluable to their respective organisations, possessing important skills in the four areas mentioned above. The module will help them to manage multiple financial management responsibilities more effectively and efficiently.
- MGT580: Project Management (7.5 ECTS): This hands-on module provides students with the fundamentals associated with project management. Students take a case study through the essentials of a four-phase project planning process, learn about the unique challenges at each stage and see how a project manager’s mastery of essential knowledge increases the likelihood of project success. Advanced concepts in project management are introduced and include multi-project management, estimating and budget development, the Theory of Constraint Planning and Earned Value theories, communications planning, project control, earned value and integration management, risk management, time management, negotiation and conflict management, contracting and procurement planning.
ACTION RESEARCH PAPER
This requirement of the M.B.A. programme will enable the student to prepare a research paper that applies managerial concepts and research techniques to a significant organizational issue or problem, within the context of his/her chosen specialization area. After completing the action research the student should be able to:
- Select, evaluate and apply critical management thinking to an organisational issue or problem.
- Critically evaluate the techniques and processes used to investigate an important organisational issue or problem.
- Synthesize information to arrive at a coherent conclusion.
- Critically evaluate the implications for the recommendations presented.
- Critically reflect on his or her development of knowledge, skills and techniques used during the preparation of the Action Research Paper.
SPECIALISATIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
- MBA in General Management
- MBA in Leadership
- MBA in Strategy
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Marketing & Sales Management
- MBA in Hospitality Management
- MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Retail Management
- MBA in Operations Management
- MBA in Information Technology & Systems Management
- MBA in Innovation Management
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
The European International University’s highly individualized and configurable MBA programme fee structure allows you to choose a fee that meets your professional development needs in the context and confines of your personal financial circumstances.
This unique differential fee structure is determined by the following factors:
- How much you could afford to pay for your MBA studies?
- How much additional engagement you wish to receive from EIU faculty who would act as expert coach to facilitate your learning experiences? and
- How much independence you wish to have during your course of study?
Our configurable fee structure are as follows:
€1,499 – with regular support plus 200 Euro for the support Like exemption, Research, Exam Support, will be paid to our Pakistani Knowledge Partner Prof. Dr. Zshah, Whatsapp Texts on 0092 3429245351
EIU-Paris follows European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS academic credits scheme). The ECTS credit system makes degree programmes and student performance more transparent and comparable all across European Union countries.
M.B.A. Grading Scheme:
Each M.B.A. programme consists of 8 core modules and an Action Research paper for the area of specialisation.
Each of the 8 modules carries 7.5 ECTS (7.5*8 = 60 ECTS) and the Action Research paper carries 30 ECTS making total ECTS for the M.B.A. Programme 90.
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below.|
We recommend an average of 10-12 hours of study time per week for this programme.
The full programme would take somewhere between 12 – 18 months to complete. It is imperative that students meet module assignment submission deadlines as indicated.
- Recognized Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Sufficient English language proficiency (IELTS 6.0 or its equivalent).
- At least 3 years of working experience in the managerial position.
Here is the list of documents required for the M.B.A. admissions:
- Education Certificates
- Latest CV / Résumé
- Personal Statement (500 words)
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Photo (jpg format)
- 2-3 Reference Letters (past or current employer(s) or professors)
Personalized, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialized field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
Support For Admission & Research