TRACCERT is short of TRAINING ACCREDITATION &CERTIFICATION, and is full member of Association of Accrediting Agencies, Canad ( www.aaac.ca), and this program is supervised by a renowned researcher and university teacher, Dr. Zshah, Ph.D
How Can I be certified is a general question usually asked by prospect candidates. Its simple answer is that once a professional intends to get certified in the form of 6 months or 12 months certification, known as professional based diploma, he will share his updated cv with our evaluation/admission team. With in two days time the candidate will be given all the available options for such certification.
For example, a health graduate like MBBS/MD/DHMS/PHARMD/NURSE, who for instance wants to be certified in the form of one year diploma in Child Health, Family Medicine, Orthopedic or any relevant field. The candidate will need to have some back ground knowledge in the related field from any govt or private institution/firms. On the bases of his experience, the candidate will be granted relaxation/ exemption upto 6-8 months. However to justify his professional excellence the candidate will need to submit at least two assignments with inn two months time period in a specific format as on web page of pdri.org.
There will be a final subject wise Online MSQs based 100 Questions paper, in which the candidate can appear after one month of the assignments submission.
Benefits For Professionals:
- International certification at lowest fee and easy to do ways.
- Professional growth and confidence
- More opportunities of Jobs and promotions, especially in international or European countries.
- Increase in the salary, is expected especially in private sides
- CV/ Visiting cards buildings, and authentic certification in a specific field.
- Unique way of certification on RPEL and professionals friendly way.