Professional Diploma in Conflict Resolution
Professional Diploma in Conflict Resolution
TRACCERT CANADA DIPLOMA VERIFICATION TUTORIAL
Conflict is a fact of life; it is inevitable. No matter who you are, or what you do, we all encounter conflict situations. Inside or outside the workplace, there is no running or hiding from this fact. This course teaches participants how to identify conflict within workplace, find possible conflict outcomes, choose the right conflict resolution style and deal/mediate the conflict.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Learn, practice and follow a process of resolving conflict.
- Become more confident in handling interpersonal and common workplace conflict situations.
- Find out their own preferred style of resolving conflict and become aware of the different styles of resolving conflict.
- Follow a step-by-step process of successfully mediating conflict between two parties.
Module 1: Conflict Resolution Primer
- Is Conflict Good or Bad?
- Potential Benefits of Conflict
- Cost of Conflict
- Assessment: Is This a Conflict?
- Defining Workplace Conflict
- Assessment: Conflict at Work
Module 2: Conflict Anatomy ????????
- The 4 Possible Conflict Outcomes
- Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Conflict Resolution Styles
- Assessment: Role Play
- Assessment: Your Preferred Conflict Resolution Style
- Assessment: When to Use Each Style?
Module 3: The Language of Conflict Resolution ????????
- 6 Conflict Resolution Fundamentals
- Assessment: Be Specific (Conflict Resolution)
- Use ?I? Messages
- Focus on Behaviour, Not Personality
- Assessment: Write Behaviour Statements
- Acknowledge the Point
- Turn Opinions into Facts
- Talk Future Not Past
Module 4: The Conflict Resolution Process ????????
- The Conflict Resolution Process
- Assessment: Skill Practice Role Play
- Conflict Resolution Games
- Counter Tactics and Dealing with Games
- Assessment: Playing Games
Module 5: Mediating Conflict ????????
- Characteristics of a Mediator
- Key Mediation Tips
- 4 Steps of Mediation
- Assessment: Language of Mediation
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN CONFLICT RESOLUTION evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades
6. Become officially certified as?EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Entry Requirement”]-Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline
-Learners should be proficient in the English language
-Learners should possess at least 6 to 12 months of professional working experience in any field
-Learners must possess basic smartphone?or computer operating knowledge and skills[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Pathway Options”][/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Duration”]Up to 2 months[/vc_toggle] [vc_toggle title=”Fee”] [/vc_toggle] [vc_toggle title=”Learning Material”]Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study?[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Assessment of Learning”]Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Completion Requirements”]100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme?[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Granding Scheme”]The grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||:?49 % and below|
?[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Recognition & Accreditation”]The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognised as a Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.?[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How to Check EIU Listing on French Government Official Website”]