Professional Diploma in Building High Performing Teams
This course focuses on the key characteristics of high performing teams. This course will help you equip members of a team with the essential skill set and mindset to be a professional team player in a high performing team in which every individual takes responsibility to be productive, proactive and reliable. The course will help you create a more professional, dynamic, effective work team that enjoys the work environment and consistently achieves more.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the key advantages of high performing teams and why companies are firm supporters of the team model.
- List the ten characteristics of high performing teams.
- Identify the attitude, skills and knowledge of the perfect team member.
- Explain the ten characteristics of high performing team members.
Module 1: Introduction to Teamwork
- Why Companies Have Teams?
- Definition of a ?Team?
- Assessment: Team Goals
Module 2: Characteristics of High Performing Teams
- Key Advantages of Working in Teams
- 10 Characteristics of High Performing Teams
What Would You Get at Completion
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN CALL CENTER TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
-Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline
-Learners should be proficient in the English language
-Learners should possess at least 6 to 12 months of professional working experience in any field
-Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills
Up to 2 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
Assessment of Learning
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
The grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
Recognition & Accreditation
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognised as a Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.
How to Check EIU Listing on French Government Official Website