The course is designed for those who work in support positions. Participants will improve their communication, personal management and collaboration skills, as well as learn how to make a good first impression, set the right expectations, and drive performance through effective teamwork.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Improve the critical communication skills of listening, asking questions and being aware of nonverbal messages.
- Properly manage and set expectations of colleagues and team members and communicate assertively.
- Effectively work with co-workers and adapt their communication style and manage their behavior for more productive work relationships.
- Map out their internal network of passing work to and from colleagues and how to improve performance efficiency through their internal work network.
Module 1: Motivating People
- Assessment: What Motivates Us?
- People Motivation
- 4 Motive Model
- Interesting Differences in Motivation
- The Big Myth about what Drives Employee Performance
- Assessment: Uncover the Hidden Sources of Motivation
- Motivating Today’s Employees
- 6 Conditions for the Most Powerful Motivators
- 25 Non-Financial or Low-Cost Recognition Ideas
- 10 Ways to Motivate People
- Assessment: Quiz
What Would You Get at Completion
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN CALL CENTER TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
-Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline
-Learners should be proficient in the English language
-Learners should possess at least 6 to 12 months of professional working experience in any field
-Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills
Up to 2 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
Assessment of Learning
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
The grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
Recognition & Accreditation
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognised as a Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.
How to Check EIU Listing on French Government Official Website