- Diploma Courses
- Allied & Paramedical Programs
- Psychology Courses
- Finance, Business & Accounting
- Engineering & Technical
- Professional DAE (For Overseas Pakistanis)
- SAFETY & CONSTRUCTION
- Education & Training
- Hotel Management & Tourism
- Information Technology
- Mass Media & Communication
- PROFESSIONAL GRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE STANDARDS
- Certified Professional Courses
- EIU France PROGRAMS
- Competency Higher Qualification (Overseas Only)
- Training Programs
- Online International Certification
- CERTIFIED STUDENTS
- Diplomas Sample
- Online Library
- Useful Videos
- Online Verification Guide
- Diploma Courses
Leading Motivating and Inspiring
The best leaders have the ability to share their vision with passion and commitment, giving their people a purpose, a challenge they are willing to embrace and carry on to achieve amazing results. This course will empower you as a leader in bringing out the best in yourself and others by exploring the most critical leadership success factors of strong leadership that will help you bring your people together, motivate, energise and inspire them to their full potential to achieve extraordinary things.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of a true leader.
- Clearly understand the difference between roles managers and roles leaders.
- List the three main essential roles of a leader.
- Understand what motivates people and explain the 4motive motivational model.
- Identify what employees want from a leader.
- Understand different perspectives and what defines a true leader.
- Find out their preferred leadership style.
- Balance team, task and individual functions.
- Identify what it takes to role model strong leadership.
- List the leadership critical success factors.
Module 1: What Do Leaders Do?
- Assessment: The Perfect Employee
- Management vs. Leadership
- 3 Essential Roles of a Leader
- John Adair Leadership Model
- People Motivation
- 10 ways to Motivate People
Module 2: What Do Leaders Know?
- What Do Employees want from Their Leader?
- Assessment: Appreciation Gestures
- The Telescope Effect
Module 3: What are Leaders Like?
- Assessment: Find Out Your Leadership Style
- Leadership Style
- Role Modeling Strong Leadership
- Lose the Unfair Blanket Rules
- Empathize with Mirror Neurons
- Maximize Frequency and Quality of Communication
- Leadership Critical Success Factors – CSF’s
- Assessment: Quiz
What Would You Get at Completion
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN CALL CENTER TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
-Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline
-Learners should be proficient in the English language
-Learners should possess at least 6 to 12 months of professional working experience in any field
-Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills
Up to 2 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
Assessment of Learning
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
The grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
Recognition & Accreditation
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognised as a Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.
How to Check EIU Listing on French Government Official Website
1. Go to…
2. You will be directed to a page entitled:
“Public List of Training Organizations (L.6351-7-1 of the Labor Code)”
3. Click “DOWNLOAD” – and when the spreadsheet opens, search for “European International University”