Handling Angry and Difficult Callers
Handling Angry and Difficult Callers
TRACCERT CANADA DIPLOMA VERIFICATION TUTORIAL
It’s no fun being on the receiving end of frustrated, angry callers who are shouting because they have had a bad customer experience. It seems like the customers are out for revenge, particularly when their issues are not your fault. This course will teach participants a simple but powerful three-step process to calm an angry caller and regain control of the call. After regaining control, participants will learn how to diffuse the caller’s strong emotions and to refocus on collaboratively resolving the issue.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Use a three step process for handling angry callers.
- Explain the importance of fixing the caller before fixing the problem.
- Explain the value of complaints and how the best caller experiences can come out of the worst service breakdowns.
- Be more resilient and take ownership of callers issues.
Module 1: Angry Callers and Their Expectations
- Customer Expectations
- Service Recovery Paradox
- Complaints are Gifts
- The 3 Step Angry Caller Handling Process
Module 2: Fix the Caller Before the Problem
- Why Fix the Caller First?
- The 3 Step Technique
Module 3: Take Ownership
- Finger Pointing and Scapegoating
- Language That Engages Callers
- 7 Words and Phrases to Avoid with Angry Callers
- Police, Procedure and Process
Module 4: Deliver +1
- Apologising – Saying “Sorry”
- Balanced Solution
- Deliver +1
- Post Call Follow-Up
- Importance of Resiliency
- Assessment: Quiz
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN CALL CENTER TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Entry Requirement”]-Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline
-Learners should be proficient in the English language
-Learners should possess at least 6 to 12 months of professional working experience in any field
-Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Pathway Options”][/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Duration”]Up to 2 months[/vc_toggle] [vc_toggle title=”Fee”] [/vc_toggle] [vc_toggle title=”Learning Material”]Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Assessment of Learning”]Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Completion Requirements”]100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Granding Scheme”]The grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Recognition & Accreditation”]The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognised as a Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body. [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How to Check EIU Listing on French Government Official Website”]