Front Line Retails Selling Skills
Front Line Retails Selling Skills
TRACCERT CANADA DIPLOMA VERIFICATION TUTORIAL
If you try to sell your product or service without keeping the customer in mind, you won’t be very successful. Even if you know your product inside and think you have mastered selling techniques, you won’t be a really effective salesperson until you consider the customer experience throughout. Considering how the customer feels and makes decisions throughout the buying process, is essential if you want to develop a two-way relationship. This is one of the key points in this selling skills course specifically designed for front line retail sales professionals.
At the core of this course, participants will learn and practice a proven, step-by-step sales questioning technique that can be put into action immediately, in any sales situation. This powerful sales questioning technique is all about asking the right questions in a particular sequence. The questioning model helps retail sales professionals lead retail customers professionally and confidently through the buying experience. Participants will learn how to structure a conversation where the customers feel at ease and have their needs handled speedily. At the same time, they will develop techniques to better build lasting relationships, adapt their communication style, develop trust, and build true customer loyalty that results in repeat business.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain what motivates customers (logical and emotional) to buy or continue to use a service.
- Connect with customers, overcome objections, and close sales efficiently and confidently.
- Use an effective sales questioning technique that will increase sales.
- Follow a simple five-step sales process to make the best out of each customer interaction.
Introduction: Linking Sales to Customer Service
- What is a Moment of Truth?
- 3 Types of Moments of Truth
- Ethical Selling
Module 1: Know Your Stuff and Know Your Customers
- Importance of Knowing What You Are Selling Inside Out
- Selling to Different Buyer Types
- Dealing with Each Type of Buyer
- Assessment: What’s Your Personality Style?
Module 2: Create the Opportunity
- Why is Greeting So Critical?
- Switching from Service to Sales
- Approaching Browsing Customers
- 6 Things to Remember About Greeting
- Getting Customers Talking
- Proactive Customer Management
- OPEN Question Selling Technique
Module 3: Matching Customer Needs
- Features and Benefits
- Information Dumping
- FAB – Features, Advantages, Benefits Technique
- Identify Customer’s Decision Criteria
Module 4: Handle Objections and Close the Sale
- Why Do We Get Objections?
- Types of Objections
- APAC Objections Handling Model
- Answering Objections
- Handling the Price Objection
- Closing the Sale
- 9 Closing Techniques
Module 5: After Sales and Follow-Up
- Meet Joe Gerard, the World’s Greatest Retail Salesman
- Following Up After the Sale
- Key Post Sale Tips
- Leaving No Stone Unturned
- Assessment: Quiz
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN CALL CENTER TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Entry Requirement”]-Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline
-Learners should be proficient in the English language
-Learners should possess at least 6 to 12 months of professional working experience in any field
-Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Pathway Options”][/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Duration”]Up to 2 months[/vc_toggle] [vc_toggle title=”Fee”] [/vc_toggle] [vc_toggle title=”Learning Material”]Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Assessment of Learning”]Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Completion Requirements”]100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Granding Scheme”]The grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Recognition & Accreditation”]The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognised as a Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body. [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How to Check EIU Listing on French Government Official Website”]