Communicating with clarity and impact
Communicating with clarity and impact
TRACCERT CANADA DIPLOMA VERIFICATION TUTORIAL
This high energy course is designed to focus on the foundation communication skills: listening, asking insightful questions, and recognising the power non-verbal communication. Participants will learn how to build rapport using simple NLP techniques such as pacing and leading which can translate into positive results. Participants will learn how to combine voice tone, body language with language that engages others. Using a four-point communications model, participants will be able to communicate their messages more clearly, confidently and effectively.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Communicate clearly, confidently and assertively.
- Engage better with other by listening more effectively and asking insightful questions.
- Use techniques to build better rapport with others.
- Combine tone of voice, body language with the right language to communicate the intended message more clearly.
- Use four principles to communicate with impact.
Module 1: How Well Do You Communicate?
- How Well Do You Communicate?
- 4 Basic Principles of Communication
Module 2: Use Engaging Language
- Focus on Behavior, not Personality
- Be Specific
- “I” Messages
- “But”, “Try”, “Maybe”
Module 3: Use The Power of Questions
- Use the Power of Questions
- The Questioning Funnel
Module 4: Use Active Listening
- Listening and Empathy
- Acting Listening
Module 5: Us Non-Verbal Communication and Build Rapport
- Importance of Rapport
- Matching Non-Verbal Communication
- 6 Quick Ways to Sharpen Your Rapport
- Importance of Body Language
- Body Language
- Changing Attitudes by Changing Posture
- Assessment: Body Language
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN CALL CENTER TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Entry Requirement”]-Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline
-Learners should be proficient in the English language
-Learners should possess at least 6 to 12 months of professional working experience in any field
-Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Pathway Options”][/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Duration”]Up to 2 months[/vc_toggle] [vc_toggle title=”Fee”] [/vc_toggle] [vc_toggle title=”Learning Material”]Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Assessment of Learning”]Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Completion Requirements”]100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Granding Scheme”]The grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Recognition & Accreditation”]The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognised as a Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body. [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How to Check EIU Listing on French Government Official Website”]