TRACCERT CANADA DIPLOMA VERIFICATION TUTORIAL
Today, the ability to handle yourself properly can sometimes outweigh even your technical skills. If you know what to do, when to do it, and how to do it with grace and style, you’ll have a competitive edge in your career. All business experts agree that good manners promote good business. This is how important business etiquette is. This course will equip participants with all the information about business etiquette and protocol they need to conduct business with more confidence, know-how, grace, and efficiency. And, they will be able to put themselves and others at ease by showing more confidence and poise in business settings.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Handle initial contact and business introductions professionally and confidently.
- Create and maintain an impression of credibility, power, and efficiency during business meetings.
- Follow proper telephone etiquette and create a great first impression on callers with an upbeat energetic and cheerful tone.
- Use practical tips on handling the most important issues related to professional workplace attire.
- Follow key guidelines of proper written communication etiquette.
- Display proper attention to etiquette, protocol and manners of formal business dining.
Module 1: Professional Business Introductions
- Proper Business Introductions
- Making a Great First Impression
- Who to Introduce First?
- Body Language and Introductions
- Name Forgetting Lapses
- Business Cards
- Assessment: First Impression
Module 2: Business Meetings Etiquette
- Are Meetings a Waste of Time?
- Arriving Early and Arriving Late
- Assessment: Business Meetings
- Seating Etiquette Considerations
- Assessment: Organising a Meeting
Module 3: Telephone Etiquette
- Prepare Before You Call
- Dealing with Gatekeepers
- Dealing with Voicemail
- Speakerphone and Conference Calls
- Call Waiting
- When You are Screening Calls
- Basic Telephone Etiquette
Module 4: Business Attire
- Importance of Proper Business Attire
- Proper Business Attire for Women
- Proper Business Attire for Men
- What Exactly is Business Casual?
- Assessment: Business Attire
Module 5: Business Correspondence Etiquette
- Written Communication Etiquette Guidelines
- Email Etiquette
Module 6: Business Dining
- Business Dining Etiquette
- Seating Dilemma
- Ordering Dilemma
- Know Where Everything Is
- Assessment: Overview
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN CALL CENTER TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Entry Requirement”]-Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline
-Learners should be proficient in the English language
-Learners should possess at least 6 to 12 months of professional working experience in any field
-Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Pathway Options”][/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Duration”]Up to 2 months[/vc_toggle] [vc_toggle title=”Fee”] [/vc_toggle] [vc_toggle title=”Learning Material”]Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Assessment of Learning”]Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Completion Requirements”]100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Granding Scheme”]The grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Recognition & Accreditation”]The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognised as a Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body. [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How to Check EIU Listing on French Government Official Website”]