COURSE CONTENTS & OBJECTIVES DISPLAYED. HOWEVER YOUR ACCESS TO OUR LMS WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER ADMISSION CONFIRMATION
We all know an angry face when we see one. Anger is such a universal and powerful emotion that can make you physically and emotionally ill, sap your energy and poison your relationships or it can motivate you to make needed changes and add vitality to your life. This course aims to help you adopt a more constructive attitude towards your anger and to more effectively manage anger in others as well. Practical assessments and tools that will empower those who act out their anger in negative ways to gain better control of their anger and their lives and use it as a tool to motivate and empower them to affirm their integrity or boundaries. The course will encourage participants to look deep inside to explore the roots of their anger and present alternatives to the old ways of thinking and dealing with anger.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand both the “Right” skill set and mindset to manage their anger.
- Learn to communicate angry feelings in ways that will be heard and express their anger in ways that take into account each person’s needs.
- Adopt a more constructive attitude toward anger and understand the difference between constructive and destructive anger.
- Use practical techniques to properly handle anger in others.
Module 1: Anger Anatomy
- Is Anger Good or Bad?
- 5 Famous Myths About Anger
- Assessment: Positives and Negatives of Anger?
- Having the “Right Mindset” for Managing Anger
- Physical Effects of Anger
- Assessment: My Personal Anger Pie
Module 2: The Anger Management Skill Set
- The “Right Skill Set” to Successfully Manage Anger
- Separate the Trigger from the Cause of Anger
- Hot Thoughts vs. Cool Thoughts
- Assessment: Hot Thoughts vs. Cool Thoughts
- Confusing the Anger Trigger with the Cause of Anger
- Discover the Real Source of Your Anger
- The 4 Deep Sources of Anger
- Assessment: Discover Your Problematic Beliefs
- The Assertive Statement to Communicate Anger
- Be Specific & Avoid Vague Language
- Use “I” Messages
- Focus on Behavior, Not Personality
- Acknowledge the Point
- Listen Actively
- Rules of Assertive Behaviour
- Learn Anger and Stress Management Techniques
- Your Relaxation Response
Module 3: The Anger Management Process
- Assessment: Personal Anger Assessment
- The 4 Step Process for Expressing Anger Effectively
- Assessment: Identify the Judgments and Translate Them into Needs
Module 4: Handling Anger in Others
- The Importance of Listening
- Reflecting Emotions and Reframing Statements
- Assessment: Push/Pull
- The 3 Step Technique for Handling Anger in Others
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What Would You Get at Completion”]1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN ANGER MANAGEMENT evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline
-Learners should be proficient in the English language
-Learners should possess at least 6 to 12 months of professional working experience in any field
-Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills
Up to 2 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
Assessment of Learning
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or Granding Scheme
The grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
Recognition & Accreditation
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognised as a Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.
How to Check EIU Listing on French Government Official Website