- Diploma Courses
- Allied & Paramedical Programs
- Psychology Courses
- Finance, Business & Accounting
- Engineering & Technical
- Professional DAE (For Overseas Pakistanis)
- SAFETY & CONSTRUCTION
- Education & Training
- Hotel Management & Tourism
- Information Technology
- Mass Media & Communication
- PROFESSIONAL GRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE STANDARDS
- Certified Professional Courses
- EIU France PROGRAMS
- Competency Higher Qualification (Overseas Only)
- Training Programs
- Online International Certification
- CERTIFIED STUDENTS
- Diplomas Sample
- Online Library
- Useful Videos
- Online Verification Guide
- Diploma Courses
Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management
With the Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Management Programme, individuals will gain fundamental Business and Management knowledge as well as strategic aspects of management. This mid-level postgraduate qualification allows participants to upgrade their skills and qualifications. It builds on their qualifications or experience – preparing them for higher roles. This is the ideal self-paced distance learning course for Professional Development aimed at individuals in the field of business. The participant will gain the confidence and skill-set needed to lead institutions or corporate organisations.
Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will be equipped with the skills to:
Incorporate the qualities, characteristics, and behaviours of an effective leader
Design professional development programs and human resource management policies
Make effective decisions throughout the strategic planning process
Map out the qualities, characteristics, and behaviours of an effective leader and particular organisation leadership style that suits the individual
Accurately analyse financial statements in order to make better-informed decisions for a company
1. Managing Operations
This module introduces the business function responsible for creating goods and services.
It examines the design and control of systems needed for the efficient use of materials, human resources, and equipment.
2. Leading Organisations
This module provides expert insights, management concepts and strategies for optimal performance.
It will look at the ideas, frameworks, and tools required in creating an environment and culture in which individuals can innovate and contribute.
3. Managing Human Capital
This module prepares individuals in being able to address the concepts of personal development.
Students learn the criteria for developing effective job analysis, appraisal systems, and appropriate career development plans for employees.
4. Marketing Management
This module provides an overview of marketing processes and marketing principles and provides students with the opportunity to apply the key concepts to practical business situations.
5. Financial Management
This module is specifically designed for individuals involved in Financial Planning, Accounting Records, Financial Monitoring, and Internal Control System.
The module will help them to manage multiple financial management responsibilities more effectively.
What Would You Get at Completion
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
-Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline
-Learners should be proficient in the English language
-Learners should possess at least 6 to 12 months of professional working experience in any field
-Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills
Up to 12 months
|Total Fee||1st Fee Installment||2nd Fee Installment||3rd Fee Installment||Research Supervision Charges|
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
Assessment of Learning
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
The grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
Recognition & Accreditation
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognised as a Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.
How to Check EIU Listing on French Government Official Website
1. Go to…
2. You will be directed to a page entitled:
“Public List of Training Organizations (L.6351-7-1 of the Labor Code)”
3. Click “DOWNLOAD” – and when the spreadsheet opens, search for “European International University”