- Diploma Courses
- Allied & Paramedical Programs
- Psychology Courses
- Finance, Business & Accounting
- Engineering & Technical
- Professional DAE (For Overseas Pakistanis)
- SAFETY & CONSTRUCTION
- Education & Training
- Hotel Management & Tourism
- Information Technology
- Mass Media & Communication
- PROFESSIONAL GRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE STANDARDS
- Certified Professional Courses
- EIU France PROGRAMS
- Competency Higher Qualification (Overseas Only)
- Training Programs
- Online International Certification
- CERTIFIED STUDENTS
- Diplomas Sample
- Online Library
- Useful Videos
- Online Verification Guide
- Diploma Courses
MBA in Operations Management
MBA in Operations Management
The Master of Business Administration in General Management is an MBA degree primarily aimed at students with a non-business administration Bachelor degree, who have had at least 2 years of experience working in companies and organizations in a role that manages people or processes, or both. The programme is aimed at providing graduates with the skills and competencies to fulfill management positions in the field of business administration, both in the public and private sector. These positions can include management or policy-making positions in large organizations, as well as positions of management in small to medium sized companies (SMEs). Students are able to critically analyze and evaluate various developments within an organization so that they can form, create and instigate policies, visions and aims and solutions within that organization. They should be in a position to analyze the strategic processes and vision of a company or organization, and using this analysis, apply and implement tools to innovate, optimize and (re-)structure these processes using an integral approach.
1. Recognized Bachelor Degree in any field
2. Sufficient English language proficiency (IELTS 6.0 or its equivalent)
3. At least 3 years of working experience in the managerial position
However for IELTS/Experience relaxation contact our Global Partner Dr. ZShah via email@example.com
Action Research Paper
This requirement of the MBA programme will enable the student to prepare a research paper that applies managerial concepts and research techniques to a significant organizational issue or problem, within the context of his/her chosen specialization area. After completing the action research the student should be able to:
- Select, evaluate and apply critical management thinking to an organizational issue or problem.
- Critically evaluate the techniques and processes used to investigate an important organizational issue or problem.
- Synthesize information to arrive at a coherent conclusion.
- Critically evaluate the implications for the recommendations presented.
- Critically reflect on his or her development of knowledge, skills and techniques used during the preparation of the action research paper.
For Action Research, Support and supervision contact Dr. Zshah after admission via firstname.lastname@example.org
- To enable the advanced study of organizations, their management and the changing external context in which they operate.
- Equip individuals for and/or development of a career in business and management by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level to assume senior managerial and leadership positions in business.
- Development of the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management leadership and practice.
- Enhancement of lifelong learning and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
Recognition Accreditation & Membership
Best Business School
The EUROPEAN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY is ranked #85 WORLD’S BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS FOR 2019 by CEOWORLD Magazine. EIU-Paris continues to be one of the WORLD’S BEST and MOST AFFORDABLE BUSINESS SCHOOLS of the 21st Century, and beyond.
The European International University (EIU) – Paris, is NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED as a private higher education establishment by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education, Research, and Innovation, in accordance to and in compliance with the French Education Act: Code de l’Education Articles L 444-1 to 444-11 and R 444-1 to 444-28
Professional Training License
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Professional Training service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE.
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.
View EIU’s Accreditation Certificate, click here
ASSOCIATION FOR TRANSNATIONAL HIGHER EDUCATION ACCREDITATION (ATHEA)
The Association for Transnational Higher Education Accreditation (ATHEA) is a membership non-profit association registered in Vienna, Austria (ZVR-Zahl 378490525). ATHEA is governed by a Board of Directors who are elected by the membership. The association’s daily operations are managed by the Executive Director. Find out more http://www.athea.org
EUROPEAN COUNCIL FOR BUSINESS EDUCATION (ECBE)
European International University (EIU, Paris) is proud to announce its membership with the European Council for Business Education (ECBE). ECBE is a prestigious international accreditation agency with its headquarter in Belgium. ECBE recognizes EIU’s endeavor in providing high-quality education in vocation-focused and job skills specific programmes and qualifications. With the support of ECBE, EIU will continue to improve and develop its unique programmes to benefit learners who are seeking to accelerate their careers and accomplishments. For more information, please visit https://ecbe.eu/index.
Assessment of Learning
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
Material will be provided by our Global Partner, PDRi after admission
The Grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
How To Check EIU Listing on French Government Official Website
Support For Admission & Research