MBA in International Business
An MBA in International Business focuses on management fundamentals, international management tactics and global economics. MBA in International business degrees are in demand due to increasing globalization and the growing number of businesses currently competing on the international stage. In addition to working within global companies that compete on international markets, graduates of international business Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes can also find careers in management, finance, and in consulting. Graduates may also seek to work in the travel and hospitality industry, which continually deals with both businesses and consumers from around the world. They may be responsible for overseeing the finances, marketing, project development, and more for these international businesses. The MBA in International Business offers candidates the opportunity to deepen their knowledge in the international business field. The programme provides students the opportunity to analyze foreign markets, including cultural, geographic and socioeconomic differences, and to prepare to handle managerial tasks.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_toggle title=”Core Modules”]
- MGT510: Managerial Accounting
- MGT520: Managing Business Strategy
- MGT530: Human Capital Management
- MGT540: Marketing Management
- MGT550: Managing Operations
- MGT560: Leading Organization
- MGT570: Financial Management
- MGT580: Project Management
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Action Research Paper”]This requirement of the MBA programme will enable the student to prepare a research paper that applies managerial concepts and research techniques to a significant organizational issue or problem, within the context of his/her chosen specialization area. After completing the action research the student should be able to:
- Select, evaluate and apply critical management thinking to an organizational issue or problem.
- Critically evaluate the techniques and processes used to investigate an important organizational issue or problem.
- Synthesize information to arrive at a coherent conclusion.
- Critically evaluate the implications for the recommendations presented.
- Critically reflect on his or her development of knowledge, skills and techniques used during the preparation of the action research paper.
For Action Research, Support and supervision contact Dr. Zshah after admission via firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Programme Benefits”]
- To enable the advanced study of organizations, their management and the changing external context in which they operate.
- Equip individuals for and/or development of a career in business and management by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level to assume senior managerial and leadership positions in business.
- Development of the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management leadership and practice.
- Enhancement of lifelong learning and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Recognition Accreditation & Membership”]
Best Business School
The EUROPEAN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY is ranked #85 WORLD’S BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS FOR 2019 by CEOWORLD Magazine. EIU-Paris continues to be one of the WORLD’S BEST and MOST AFFORDABLE BUSINESS SCHOOLS of the 21st Century, and beyond.
The European International University (EIU) – Paris, is NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED as a private higher education establishment by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education, Research, and Innovation, in accordance to and in compliance with the French Education Act: Code de l’Education Articles L 444-1 to 444-11 and R 444-1 to 444-28
Professional Training License
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Professional Training service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE.
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.
View EIU’s Accreditation Certificate, click here
ASSOCIATION FOR TRANSNATIONAL HIGHER EDUCATION ACCREDITATION (ATHEA)
The Association for Transnational Higher Education Accreditation (ATHEA) is a membership non-profit association registered in Vienna, Austria (ZVR-Zahl 378490525). ATHEA is governed by a Board of Directors who are elected by the membership. The association’s daily operations are managed by the Executive Director. Find out more http://www.athea.org
EUROPEAN COUNCIL FOR BUSINESS EDUCATION (ECBE)
European International University (EIU, Paris) is proud to announce its membership with the European Council for Business Education (ECBE). ECBE is a prestigious international accreditation agency with its headquarter in Belgium. ECBE recognizes EIU’s endeavor in providing high-quality education in vocation-focused and job skills specific programmes and qualifications. With the support of ECBE, EIU will continue to improve and develop its unique programmes to benefit learners who are seeking to accelerate their careers and accomplishments. For more information, please visit https://ecbe.eu/index.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Assessment of Learning”]Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Completion Requirements”]100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Learning Material”]Material will be provided by our Global Partner, PDRi after admission[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Grading Scheme”]
The Grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Fee Structure”]
European International University 839 980 851 R.C.S. PARIS Greffe de Tribunal de Commerce de PARIS
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Support For Admission & Research” custom_font_container=”tag:h4|font_size:22|text_align:left|color:%23dd3333″ custom_use_theme_fonts=”yes” use_custom_heading=”true”]
PLEASE FILL THE BELOW ONLINE FORM FOR REGISTRATION AND CHECK YOU EMAIL FOR DETAILS AFTER AFTER SUBMITTING FORM.
[contact-form-7 id=”3142″ title=”Productapply”]
Master of Business Administration (MBA)