- Diploma Courses
- Allied & Paramedical Programs
- Psychology Courses
- Finance, Business & Accounting
- Engineering & Technical
- Professional DAE (For Overseas Pakistanis)
- SAFETY & CONSTRUCTION
- Education & Training
- Hotel Management & Tourism
- Information Technology
- Mass Media & Communication
- PROFESSIONAL GRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE STANDARDS
- Certified Professional Courses
- EIU France PROGRAMS
- Competency Higher Qualification (Overseas Only)
- Training Programs
- Online International Certification
- CERTIFIED STUDENTS
- Diplomas Sample
- Online Library
- Useful Videos
- Online Verification Guide
- Diploma Courses
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INNOVATIVE EDUCATION & TEACHING (M.S.IET.)
Good News For Pakistani Professionals:
Keeping in view the job nature and other unavoidable social and family engagements of Pakistani professionals/workers around the world especially in GCC Countries, EIU is the best viable and friendly option. Experience Based maximum exemptions can be granted to such professionals in continuing their qualification with PDRi. This professional friendly option has been the out come of the efforts by Dr. Zaher Shah, who is Ph.D, certified researcher and educator of repute, and expert on the area of professional development. For free counseling by Dr. Shah about professional based certification/qualification, job development-oriented qualification guidance, job development and research , Whatsapp Text Only ( cv & desired certificate/diploma/degree course, nature of existing job ) on +92 342 9245351 for prompt response. Direct call with out cv evaluation may not be entertained, with anticipatory regret.
The broad aim of the Master of Science in Innovative Education & Teaching is to prepare a more able, efficient, internationally oriented, skilled teaching force. The programme’s aim at equipping teachers with necessary knowledge and skills, as well as inculcate continuing education mindset to enable them to a) engage in best practices to maximize learning outcomes, b) employ sound educational theories and principles in day-to-day teaching and related tasks, c) provide creative and flexible opportunity to teachers who are busy, but nevertheless wish to gain an internationally recognized teaching credential to further boost their professional careers in education, d) contribute to the overall quality of education by becoming professionally attuned to wide range of effective educational practices, by identifying and discarding those that are not effective, and e) be part of a bigger group of professional teacher network that make up a constructive community of learners aimed at advancaing the cause of good education for all, locally and internationally.
PDRi Student Mr. Adeel From KSA in EIU Paris For Seminar & MBA
Programme Learning Outcomes
The programme structure enables students to acquire the following knowledge and transferable skills:
- Develop comprehensive understanding about educational and psychological theories, principles and concepts that directly or indirectly affect teaching and learning
- Critically analyze and verify the application of such theories, principles and concepts in one’s own day-to-day teaching practices
- Construct models and plan strategies aimed at improving curriculum delivery
- Employ assessment techniques that are in alignment with teaching approaches and pedagogic soundness
- Develop a sound educational philosophy that would be reflected in every thought pattern, action plan and execution of lessons
- Evaluate contemporary educational ideas and practices and critically examine their relevance, appropriateness, and benefit to improving student learning and achievement
- Embrace, practice and advocate for educational best practices that maximize teacher satisfaction and students’ success in learning
For More Details contact our Global Partner Dr. ZShah via email@example.com
Overview of the Programme Structure
- There are 7 Core Modules plus 1 Action Research Paper. Each Module has a value of 7.5 ECTS.
- To complete the Programme and gain the award, students must successfully complete a total of 60 ECTS.
- The duration of the Programme is 12 months.
Blended Learning, or Distance Learning.
1. Recognized Bachelor Degree in any field.
2. Sufficient English language proficiency (IELTS 6.0 or its equivalent).
3. At least 3 years of working experience as a professional teacher.
Note: Mature & high potential candidates without a degree could be considered on case-by-case basis.
- Documents submission and review
- Documents verified
- Confirm enrollment with Conditional Acceptance Letter and Invoice to be sent to the candidate
- Candidate to settle payment
- UnConditional Acceptance Letter to be sent to the candidate
- Start the programme
7 Core Modules + 1 Action Research Paper
- EDUC510 – Educational Philosophies: An Overview
- EDUC520 – Curriculum & Instruction Planning & Development
- EDUC530 – Dimensions of Learning: Application in Classroom
- EDUC540 –Assessment in Education: Measurement & Evaluation
- EDUC550 –Psychology of Learning: Lessons from Cognitive Psychology
- EDUC560 –Educational Technology: The 21st Century Classroom
- EDUC570 –Classroom Dynamics and Behavior Management
Action Research Paper
8.EDUC580 –Educational Research: Designs and Procedures
The programme consists of 7 core modules and an Action Research paper.
Each of the 7 modules and action research paper carries 7.5 ECTS (7.5*8 = 60 ECTS) making the total ECTS as 60 for the programme. Before the evaluation, the results are divided into two subgroups: Pass and Fail.
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below.|
Whilst most of the courses do not set an exact deadline for applications, students are advised to apply early to secure the place and organise any sponsorship or funding.
International students are encouraged to apply 1 month prior the commence of the preferred courses. This allows sufficient time to process our decision, for you to obtain visas and to organise your accommodation and travel arrangements.
Here is the list of documents required for the M.S.IET admissions:
- Education Certificates + Transcripts.
- Latest CV / Résume.
- 2-3 Reference Letters (past or current employer(s) or professors).
- Personal Statement (500 words).
- Passport Copy.
- Passport Size Photo (jpg format).
|Total Fee||1st Fee Installment||2nd Fee Installment||3rd Fee Installment||Research Supervision Charges|