Graduate Diploma in Business Management
Graduate Diploma in Business Management
COURSE CONTENTS & OBJECTIVES DISPLAYED. HOWEVER YOUR ACCESS TO OUR LMS WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER ADMISSION CONFIRMATION
With the Graduate Diploma in Business and Management Programme, individuals will gain fundamental Business and Management knowledge as well as strategic aspects of management. This mid-level postgraduate qualification allows participants to upgrade their skills and qualifications. It builds on their qualifications or experience – preparing them for higher roles. This is the ideal self-paced distance learning course for Professional Development aimed at individuals in the field of business. The participant will gain the confidence and skill-set needed to lead institutions or corporate organizations.
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be equipped with the skills to:
- Incorporate the qualities, characteristics, and behaviors of an effective leader
- Design professional development programs and human resource management policies
- Make effective decisions throughout the strategic planning process
1. Managing Operations
This module introduces the business function responsible for creating goods and services. It examines the design and control of systems needed for the efficient use of materials, human resources, and equipment.
2. Leading Organisations
This module provides expert insights, management concepts, and leadership strategies for optimal performance. It will look at the ideas, frameworks, and tools required for leadership in creating an environment in which individuals can innovate and contribute.
3. Managing Human Capital
This module prepares individuals in being able to address the concepts of personal development. Students learn the criteria for developing effective job analysis, appraisal systems, and appropriate career development plans for employees.
What Would You Get at Completion
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at the workplace
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades
6. Become officially certified as an EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization.
-Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline
-Learners should be proficient in the English language
-Learners should possess at least 6 to 12 months of professional working experience in any field
-Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Up to 6 months
|Total Fee||1st Fee Installment||2nd Fee Installment||3rd Fee Installment||Research Supervision Charges|
Personalized, easy-to-understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialized field of study.
Assessment of Learning
Personalized exercises, assignments, and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/program to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative.
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or program.
The grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
Recognition & Accreditation
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as a Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.
How to Check EIU Listing on French Government Official Website
Master of Business Administration (MBA)