- Diploma Courses
- Allied & Paramedical Programs
- Psychology Courses
- Finance, Business & Accounting
- Engineering & Technical
- Professional DAE (For Overseas Pakistanis)
- SAFETY & CONSTRUCTION
- Education & Training
- Hotel Management & Tourism
- Information Technology
- Mass Media & Communication
- PROFESSIONAL GRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE STANDARDS
- Certified Professional Courses
- EIU France PROGRAMS
- Competency Higher Qualification (Overseas Only)
- Training Programs
- Online International Certification
- CERTIFIED STUDENTS
- Diplomas Sample
- Online Library
- Useful Videos
- Online Verification Guide
- Diploma Courses
Executive Diploma in Retail Management
As change is the only thing constant in this world, the retail industry must learn how to be highly dynamic and innovative; move away from the conventional retail techniques and apply the latest ones to develop their business more. This programme is designed to equip business professionals who aim to become successful retail specialists with both the theoretical and applied knowledge of retail business management.
People nowadays, turn to social media for almost anything, whether it is for research, education, or purchases. Thus, having a solid digital framework for any kind of business will be an edge.
By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the core concepts of e-commerce and learn about the new technologies being used in online business.
- Calibrate their knowledge and skill in e-commerce, social media, and other areas of the online business environment and be able to apply them in solving problems and developing new projects.
- Identify the latest business trends and how they relate to e-commerce.
- Develop the managerial and technical skills required to run a successful online business.
Module I – E-Commerce
This module will teach participants the importance of deviating from their contemporary business models in order to meet the demands of the ever dynamic nature of today’s market and the customer’s growing needs. In so doing, they will be able to be one leap ahead over their traditional competitors.
Module II – Digital Marketing
This module will introduce to the participants that the internet plays a very important role in solving customer problems nowadays. Being able to effectively connect with them through digital channels such as social media, search engines and other websites will bring a greater leverage for the business.
Module III – Social Media Management
This module will let the participants know that it is in social media that people spend most of their time with. Thus, they must learn how doing a promotion through these channels is, in order to generate brand awareness and increase leads for their products and services.
What Would You Get at Completion
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN CALL CENTER TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
-Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline
-Learners should be proficient in the English language
-Learners should possess at least 6 to 12 months of professional working experience in any field
-Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills
Up to 6 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
Assessment of Learning
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
The grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
Recognition & Accreditation
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognised as a Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.
How to Check EIU Listing on French Government Official Website
1. Go to…
2. You will be directed to a page entitled:
“Public List of Training Organizations (L.6351-7-1 of the Labor Code)”
3. Click “DOWNLOAD” – and when the spreadsheet opens, search for “European International University”