Executive Diploma in Business Management
The phone is the most used tool in modern business and it is vital for effective business communication. This program is ideal for customer service representatives who are constantly seeking to deliver professional telephone standards on a consistent basis.
People nowadays, turn to social media for almost anything, whether it is for research, education, or purchases. Thus, having a solid digital framework for any kind of business will be an edge.
By the end of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the core concepts of e-commerce and learn about the new technologies being used in online business.
- Calibrate their knowledge and skill in e-commerce, social media, and other areas of the online business environment and be able to apply them in solving problems and developing new projects.
- Identify the latest business trends and how they relate to e-commerce.
- Develop the managerial and technical skills required to run a successful online business.
Module I – E-Commerce
This module will teach participants the importance of deviating from their contemporary business models in order to meet the demands of the ever-dynamic nature of today’s market and the customer’s growing needs. In so doing, they will be able to be one leap ahead of their traditional competitors.
Module II – Digital Marketing
This module will introduce to the participants that the internet plays a very important role in solving customer problems nowadays. Being able to effectively connect with them through digital channels such as social media, search engines and other websites will bring greater leverage for the business.
Module III – Social Media Management
This module will let the participants know that it is in social media that people spend most of their time with. Thus, they must learn how doing a promotion through these channels is, in order to generate brand awareness and increase leads for their products and services.
What Would You Get at Completion
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN CALL CENTER TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at the workplace
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades
6. Become officially certified as an EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of
-Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline
-Learners should be proficient in the English language
-Learners should possess at least 6 to 12 months of professional working experience in any field
-Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills
Up to 6 months
Personalized, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialized field of
Assessment of Learning
Personalized exercises, assignments, and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/program to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Completion Requirements”]100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or program
The grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
Recognition & Accreditation
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as a Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance with Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body. [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How to Check EIU Listing on French Government Official Website”]
[contact-form-7 id=”3142″ title=”Productapply”]