- Diploma Courses
- Allied & Paramedical Programs
- Psychology Courses
- Finance, Business & Accounting
- Engineering & Technical
- Professional DAE (For Overseas Pakistanis)
- SAFETY & CONSTRUCTION
- Education & Training
- Hotel Management & Tourism
- Information Technology
- Mass Media & Communication
- PROFESSIONAL GRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE STANDARDS
- Certified Professional Courses
- EIU France PROGRAMS
- Competency Higher Qualification (Overseas Only)
- Soft Skills for Women Development
- Training Programs
- Online International Certification
- CERTIFIED STUDENTS
- Diplomas Sample
- Online Library
- Useful Videos
- Online Verification Guide
- Diploma Courses
- Online Registration
- Admission Procedures
- How Can I be Certified By TRACCERT Canada?
- Fully Funded Scholarships
- Download Admission Form
- FEE STRUCTURE & DETAILS
- Online International Certification
- Research Assignment Sample
- Why PDRi?
- PDRi Departments
- PDRi Online Instructors
- Modes of Education
- CERTIFIED STUDENTs
- Diploma Samples
- Useful Videos
Executive Bachelor’s Certificate in Finance (E.B.C.Fin.)
As the popular saying goes, “It takes money to make money”. Thus, it is important for businesses to manage their finances well. This programme is designed for professionals in the managerial position who wish to develop their management skills in the financial department. They would understand finance better through different techniques and strategies and in turn, would better prepare them in establishing a solid foundation for a stable career in finance management.
Finance plays a big role in a company’s success. Being able to make sure there are enough funds to operate and that money is well spent shall ensure achievement of its goals.
By the end of the Executive Bachelor’s in Finance programme, the students would be able to:
- Acquire the skills necessary to critically analyse the financial resources and needs of their organisation.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various principles, concepts, and tools essential in making financial decisions.
- Implement effective strategies for improving their organisation ’s financial management.
- Understand organisational financial risk through financial statement analysis and current assets management.
- Develop thorough understanding of the functions, finance play in organisations
FIN310 Financial Analysis
This module will aid learners to develop a better understanding of financial terminology while acquiring the necessary skills to begin to understand financial ratios and equations.
This module helps learners to understand the budgeting processes of preparing, prioritizing and itemizing revenues for a given period of time.
FIN330 International Finance
This module explores global finance and economics including foreign exchange markets, international financial markets, currency derivatives, and international risk management and also examines monetary transactions that occur between two or more countries.
FIN340 Application of Fin-tech for Financial Services
This module explores modern technology in the financial world and what applications are needed to create, track, update and audit financial records and financial transactions.
FIN350 Financial Markets and Institutions
This module explores topics such as central banks and financial intuitions, retail and commercial banks, brokerage firms, and insurance companies.
FIN360 Financial Risk Mitigation Management
This module looks at the planning, controlling, and execution of risk mitigation policies that will help a person make better sound financial decisions. It explores the strategies of risk mitigation in the financial service industry.
FIN370 Corporate Finance
In this module, learners will learn about the sources of funding for capital structures and begin to understand what actions a finance manager takes in order to increase a corporation’s value for its shareholders.
FIN380 Finance Capstone Project
This module will allow the learner to demonstrate his/her knowledge of both theories and the understanding of practical applications in the business world. By completing the Capstone Project, learners will demonstrate their abilities to apply the necessary theories in real-world applications.
What Would You Get at Completion
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
-Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline
-Learners should be proficient in the English language
-Learners should possess at least 6 to 12 months of professional working experience in any field
-Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills
Up to 12 months
|Total Fee||1st Fee Installment||2nd Fee Installment||3rd Fee Installment||Research Supervision Charges|
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
Assessment of Learning
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
The grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
Recognition & Accreditation
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognised as a Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.
How to Check EIU Listing on French Government Official Website
1. Go to…
2. You will be directed to a page entitled:
“Public List of Training Organizations (L.6351-7-1 of the Labor Code)”
3. Click “DOWNLOAD” – and when the spreadsheet opens, search for “European International University”