Professional Diploma In Behaviour Management in the Classroom
The course provides participants with a wide range of theories and practices related to the management, motivation and sustenance of professional control involved in the education of children and adolescents. It focuses on the application of behaviour management for classroom control and supervision.
Learn ways to manage classroom behavior. Find tips for establishing positive discipline and reducing stress through effective management of students.
Blog post description: Tips on managing teacher-student relationship in classrooms to improve student performance, reduce conflict and promote good relationships between teachers and students.
1. Establish a classroom management plan and stick to it
2. Create an environment that is conducive to learning
3. Allow students the opportunity to make choices about their work and how they complete tasks
4. Provide clear, concise instructions for each task
5. Use positive reinforcement when appropriate
6. Give consequences for inappropriate behavior in the classroom (e.g., detention)