PDRi is the abbreviation of Professional Development Research Institute & Consultancy Services, which is registerd under the company laws with Professional Research Training Pvt SMC ltd. It is having Collaboration With TRACCERT, Canada, which is short for TRAINING ACCREDITATION AND CERTIFICATION Organization. This is also a full member of the Association Of Accrediting Agencies Canada, having web page aaac.ca. In addition to it PDRi is also working as Admission Facilitation & Consultancy Point for International Continuing Professional Education.
How It Works?
TRACCERT- Canada is TRAINING ACCREDITATION & CERTIFICATION Organization, which certifies the experience/training/research of the candidates admitted to any program of health care.
Mode Of Study & Certification includes:
A. Four Research Assignments ( Data & Books , Sample of Research Available on the LMS of PDRi.
B. Online 02 MCQs based Exam papers
Benefits Of Such Certification?
- International Image Building
- Professional Capacity Building
- New Jobs Opportunities
- CV and Business Development
- Professional and specialized growth
- 6. Confidence Building
- International luxurious capacity based Certification at lowest Fee. Good for overloaded Health Professionals, because if cant take classes, can submit Online Research via LMS of PDRI, PDILMS.COM
- Can be used at private jobs for increase in salary and respect.
- Can be internationally used in the Gulf Region & Western countries.
Complete Fee For One Year Certification is 60k pkr & Can be deposited on easy 4 to 5 installments.
If Canadian Notarization or Any other Attestation needed , additional charges will be paid by the candidate.
NOTE: Senior Professionals Above the Age of 40 Years Can Apply For EXEMPTIONS, upto 60 % exemptions. In this case the process may complete with in 4 to 5 months.